Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Graduation is almost here...

not my graduation but the graduation of the January class that is!

If you did not know, inside the Honor Academy there are two different classes. One is my class the "August" class, second is the "January" class. The names are given depending on which month you show up. Even though I'm not graduation there is some significance to this graduation. Melonie (the girl in the picture with me) my girlfriend will be graduating and leaving the Honor Academy. She is going back to Cali to get a job and start going to college. She loves college and can not wait to jump back into it. So that is a pretty major thing for us, it was a hard choice, because she could have stayed until August and graduate with me; however she decided that her leaving in Jan would be the best. I stand with her on this choice, while it's going to be hard to see her leave, in the end I know God has a plan and I trust Him! : )

Alumni weekend is happening this weekend! That means every person who has ever graduated the HA is invited to come back to campus and visit. It's an exciting time and I'm really looking forward to seeing men from my core last year. Some will be back on campus, I love them a lot and have missed them greatly.

That is a quick update. Also wanted to let you know I'm currently writing an article on "Eternal Life" that I hope to post in a week or two, so look forward to that!

Thanks for the comments, again please feel free to share this site with any other family or friends!

tim.
reformata.

1 comment:

mom said...

Hey didnt no Mel was leaving.I guess God does have a plan and He knows the best.Love Mom