Thursday, October 16, 2008

Timothy Reeves First Blog Spot

Hello Friends and Family!

I'm happy to see you have visited my blog site! I hope to use this site as a tool to help keep you informed on my life.

I would like to do more then just inform you, I would also like to help you learn some of the things I'm learning as well. This will be more then just updates on my life. My goal is to post videos, links and articles which I read and and have read. So please feel free to watch any of the videos, read anything I write and tell other people about my blog.

This is my first time using a blog so I don't know what I'm able to do and not do. But I will do everything I can! I'm very excited about this site and I look forward to what can happen with this site! : )

Please check up weekly for updates

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Timothy, this is Aunt Cassie, I am looking forward to all your future posts and the things you post on here that you have learned. We will be checking each week, God bless you.

mom said...

Hey Son,
I'm excited to see what is going on in texas and what GOD is doing in your life there. love Mom

James Hescock said...

Hey Tim,

I'll be looking out for your next post.