Wednesday, November 26, 2008

home sweet home

Hello Friends and Family!

Well thanks giving break has started and after fifteen hours worth or driving I'm home sweet home. Meloine and I have travled with Mathew H all the way to AZ. It was my fourth time making the drive and I must say this time felt like the shortest. But I'm really excited to read the book Future Men by Douglas Wilson. Leadership at the HA suggested I read it, so I'm reading it. Man, no joke, this book looks like a biblical Wild at Heart. Douglas Wilson is very reformed and and I have not yet read a book, thats not manily focused on theology by anyone reformed. I started reading it online with Google books; however I would much rather read the book then read it online. So here we go! I'll update you on my thoughts on the book, but just know...it's going to be great!

Have a great thanks giving!
: )

tim.
reformata.

No comments: