Sunday, November 30, 2008

what do you believe.

Friends and Family,

I would like to introduce you to:

T.U.L.I.P.
The best doctrines you will ever know or embrace - all of grace. They speak of God's infinite Love and Mercy to His people.

There are two views concerning the Gospel of Jesus Christ. First, there is what we call Calvinism. Then, there are varying degrees of unbelief.

The essential doctrines concerning salvation, which the Puritans and all good Christians cling to, are summed up in the acronym T.U.L.I.P.

Total Depravity

Unconditional Election

Limited Atonement

Irresistible Grace

Perseverance Of The Saints

If you have never heard of TULIP or Calvinism or Doctrines of Grace and your interesting in knowing more, here are five hours worth of teach that would be a GREAT introduction. I know it's long and I know not many people would be interested in hearing them...but believe me, it's worth it. Here is the intro to what you are about to listen to:

THEOLOGY TALK - Hosted by Jim McClarty & Jeff Young

In our inaugural Theology Talk, Jim is joined by Jeff Young, GCA president, to discuss a recent
anti-Calvinist message, preached by Pastor Brady Cooper at the New Vision Baptist Church in Murfreesboro, TN. Jim and Jeff carefully and respectfully point out the assumptions, misrepresentations, and "straw man arguments" that are typical of the Arminian approach to Scripture. It is our intention to utilize this informal discussion format to produce other Theology Talk programs in the future covering a wide variety of topics.

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

If you do listen to all five of these, tell me! I want to know your thoughts. Please leave me a comment or send me an email. z00King@gmail.com

Thanks have a great night!


tim.
reformata.

No comments: